Raffaela Mirandola Home Page
In this site
you will find some information about myself, my interests and my
current work. Please note that this page is currently being
constructed, thus some information provided here can be incorrect or
incomplete. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Information on the work carried out at DEEPSE Group of
Politecnico di Milano can be found at the DEEPSE site.
Raffaela Mirandola, Ph.D.
Dipartimento di Elettronica e Informazione
Politecnico di Milano
Via Golgi 42 20133 Milano, Italy
Phone: ++39 02 2399 3523
Fax: ++39 02 2399 3574
e-mail: mirandola AT elet DOT polimi DOT it
- Software Architecture: Theory, Technology, and Applications
track at the 28th ACM Symposium on Applied Computing (SAC).
- R E A C T I O N 2 0 1 2, International Workshop on REAL-TIME AND DISTRIBUTED COMPUTING IN EMERGING APPLICATIONS, December 4, 2012
2013, 16th International Conference on Fundamental Approaches
to Software Engineering, Rome, 16-24 March 2013
- FESCA 2013,
International Workshop on Formal Engineering approaches to Software
Components and Architectures, Satellite event of ETAPS, held on March
23th, 2013, Rome, Italy
- ICPE 2013 International
Conference on Performance Engineering, Prague, April 21-24,
2013, New Ideas and Emerging Results, track at ICSE 2013, May
18-25, San Francisco
- FAMES 2013, First IFIP/IEEE International Workshop on Formal Approaches to Managing Evolving Systems, Ghent, Belgium, 31 May 2013
- CompArch 2013 federated conference including CBSE, QoSA and ISARCS, 17–21 June 2013 : Vancouver, British Columbia, CANADA.
The Common Component Modeling Example
- The Common Component Modeling Example, Springer LNCS,