I am an associate professor at DEIB, the computer engineering department of the Politecnico di Milano University. My research interests focus on systems security, in particular automated malware analysis, cyber-phisical systems security, critical infrastructure security, as well as computer forensics.
The best way to get hold of me is by e-mail: email@example.com. Should you ever need to send me sensitive data, please use my PGP key. You can reach me by phone at 4017 (+39 02 2399 4017 from outside), or in my office, first floor, room 118. But it's far easier to find me in my lab, the NECSTLab.
On this website you can find:
- A list of my publications along with my doctoral thesis
- A bunch of slides of talks I gave around the world
- My curriculum vitae (or resume, as you wish)
- I wrote a few advisories some time ago and I archive them here
- I created a small map of the places where I have been, and I will be, for conferences.
- There's a small archive of software developed for various projects.
- All my exams are now managed using the Corsi On-Line web interface, so my students can find course materials there.
- Some links to security organizations and websites I deem interesting.
- A page dedicated to the international CTF (Capture The Flag) exercise organised by UCSB. We won it twice, in 2004 and 2005 :)
- You may wish to take a look at my soup, an RSS feed of news and commentaries on information security...